LIC has started providing a number of facilities online. Linking insurance policies with Aadhaar is one such service provided by the organisation. However, you need to furnish your PAN as well to avail this facility. Also, you need to be a registered online user of the organisation. In case you have not already registered for availing online facilities, you have to register with the organisation and then you can link Aadhaar with your policies online. Follow these steps to link your LIC policy with Aadhaar online:
Linking Aadhar with LIC Policies Online
- Visit the https://www.licindia.in/Home.aspx
- Select the picture "Connection Aadhaar and PAN to LIC Policies – at the latest 31.03.2018"
- Peruse the data cautiously and click on the "Continue" catch
- Fill your subtleties, for example, name, date of birth, father's name, sexual orientation, PAN, Aadhaar, strategy number and email address.
- Peruse the disclaimer and tick it
- Enter the captcha code and snap on "Get OTP"
- An OTP will be sent to your portable number enlisted with Aadhaar
- Enter this OTP and snap on "Submit"
- Your solicitation will be submitted
- The information is sent to UIDAI's CIDR for check
- After legitimate check, your LIC arrangement is connected with Aadhaar and PAN
- An affirmation message will be sent to your enrolled versatile number and email address
Linking Aadhar LIC Policies Offline
Individuals who have not enlisted for online administrations with LIC can interface their strategies with Aadhaar through disconnected procedure also. This arrangement is valuable for those individuals too who don't have a PAN card. Individuals who don't have PAN can interface their approaches with Aadhaar by submitting Form – 60. Here's the way you can interface your LIC approach with Aadhaar: Leran More
- Carry your Aadhaar card, PAN/Form 60 and all policy documents
- You can download Aadhaar/PAN Mandate Form from LIC’s website
- You can also get this form at any LIC office
- Fill the form mentioning your Aadhaar number, PAN and other details
- Visit a nearby LIC office and submit the Aadhaar/PAN Mandate form along with the self-attested copies of your proofs
- You can be asked to show the original copies of Aadhaar and PAN for verification
- Carry your original Aadhaar and PAN as well
- The form will be accepted by the executive
- After verification from UIDAI, your Aadhaar and PAN will be linked with your LIC policy
- A confirmation message will be sent to you on successful Aadhaar linking with your LIC policy