Connecting Aadhaar with your versatile number has been made compulsory by the Government according to the request gone by the Supreme Court. This progression is taken to kill associations issued on phony reports.
Portable number re-check with your Aadhaar is free of expense and gets finished in a flash. There are two techniques to re-confirm versatile numbers with Aadhaar. Pursue the means to connect Aadhaar with versatile number online and disconnected.
Step by step instructions to interface Aadhaar to your portable number by means of OTP
Visiting the telecom administrator's store/retailer
Ventures to Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number through OTP
Portable supporters can connect their number with Aadhar and re-check it through OTP-based technique also. Be that as it may, just those clients who as of now have their versatile numbers connected with Aadhaar will most likely utilize this re-confirmation technique. Clients should pursue the disconnected procedure to connect their SIM card with Aadhaar Card by visiting a retailer or a store on the off chance that their number isn't connected with Aadhaar. Here's the means by which you can connect Aadhaar with your portable number through OTP:
- Stage 1: Call 14546* from your portable number
- Stage 2: Choose whether you are an Indian or a NRI
- Stage 3: Give your agree to re-confirm Aadhaar by squeezing 1
- Stage 4: Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and affirm it by squeezing 1
- Stage 5: An OTP is created and sent to the enrolled versatile number
- Stage 6: Give agree to your administrator to get to your name, photograph and DOB from UIDAI
- Stage 7: IVR peruses out the last 4 digits of your portable number
- Stage 8: If right, enter the OTP got
- Stage 9: Press 1 to finish the procedure
FAQS About Aadhar Card.
Q. Can I download Aadhar online if my mobile number is not registered with UIDAI?
Ans: You cannot download your Aadhaar online if you have not registered your mobile number with Aadhaar.
Q.What are the charges to be paid for “Order Aadhaar Reprint”?
Ans: An applicant has to make the payment of Rs. 50 for every Aadhaar reprint request.